Thursday, October 31, 2013

To Haunt list


I don’t  know  about  you  but  I  definitely  have  a  ‘To  haunt  list’  once  I  am  dead  and  gone. Well,  for  two  reasons  one :  I  do  not  wish  to  spend  my  ghost  life  idling  around  nowhere  and  secondly  I  seriously  need  to  get  even  with  some  class  idiots.
                                

So,  this  is  my  to  haunt  list:
1. All  those  best  friends  who  have   been  sending   me  chain  letters  asking  me  to  like  and  share  and  get  lucky  in  7  seconds. Seriously  guys? I  did  share  it  a  few  times  harassing  others  just  to  get  lucky…. but  where  is  the  luck?  And  then  just  like  others  can’t  block  me … I  too  can’t  even  block  you  on  facebook …get  a life  and  let  me  live  mine.  And  don’t  show  me  a  carrot  when  there  is  nothing  there!   
2.  all  those  driver  who  keep  honking  in  a  traffic  jam. What  am  I  supposed  to  do? drive  over  the  guy  ahead  of  me?  when  there  is  not  an  inch  of  road  ahead?  Should  I  crush  all  the  cars  ahead  of  me  like  in  a  James  bond  movie  or  that  Jason  Statham   ?
3. Acquaintances   and  relatives:   OK, this  one  group is  really  annoying.  We  meet  only  once  in  a  blue  moon   and  that  too  during  wedding  and  funerals  and  yet  you  won’t  spare  me  “how  you   should   live  your   life  according  to  me”  bullshit.
4. The  maid,  milkman, paper man  and  all  such  who  should  make  my  life  easy  but  only  make  it  difficult  by  always  being  late,  availing  all  holidays  in  the  world   and   always  asking  for  a  raise  and  then  not  performing  as  expected!
5. The  traffic  signal : well,  this  one  is  a  real  pain..the  moment  I  get  to  the  crossing  and  just  about  when  I  know  I  can  beat  the  yellow  light  by  just   a  little  more  acceleration,   it  changes  to   red…and   then  there  is   the  next  line  in  the  mall: why  does  it  always  have  to  move  faster   than   the   one  I   am  standing  in?
6.  The  autorickshaw  and  Taxi  drivers  of  Mumbai.  Even  if  the  distance  I  have  to  go  is  500  meter  they  will  not  drop  me  to  my  destination  without   giving  me  the  all  Mumbai  tour  and  then  charging  me  for  it! 
7. There  are  a  few  teachers  I  would  love  to  haunt  but  the  few  are  actually  many. These  are  the  ones  that  kept  telling  me  to  shut  my  mouth “Don’t  talk  in  class.” “where  is  your  homework?” and  parrot   everything  they  taught  and  yet  failed  me  because  I  was  me! I  think  they  didn’t  like  my  name!
8.  All  those  bloggers  who  do  not  follow  me  even  when  I  follow  them L   
9. All  those  publishers  who  are  not  ready  to   understand  that  I  need  my  million  dollar  book  deal  like  yesterday  to  have   a   life. God!  How  stupid   and  stingy  can  publishers  get?
10. There  is  this  neighbor’s  dog  that  barks  and  barks  me  out  of  my  sleep, right  when  I  am  about  to  have  a  great  dream. Stupid  dog!
11. The  one  person/ thing  I  will  definitely  haunt  is  God.  How  many  times  did  I  send  him/her/it  a  reminder  of  all  my   re-reminded  wishes…of  course  I  have  a  million  and  one  whishes  but  if  a genie  can  give  three  wishes  then  God  should  be  able  to  deliver  my  million  and  one.  And  if  he/she/it  is  as powerful  as  they  say  then  he  should  do  it  immediately  by  tonight  or  else  I  am  haunting  him.  
I  could  add  politicians  and  all  those   celebrities  to  this  list  but  since  they  are  as  it  is  haunted  by  millions,  I  will  spare  them.
So,  who  would  you  like   to  haunt?

No comments:

Post a Comment