Thursday, July 25, 2013

a new religion? escaping the shackles of one to end into another.

                                     

What   is   changing   religion? Escaping  from  the shackles  of  one  to  end  into  another.
No, I  am  not  talking  about  the  rights,  laws  and  what  not…but  the  philosophy  and  psychology   behind  it. 
This  is  why  I  change  religions:
       I  am  living  in  a  perpetual  search  of  myself,  a  search  that  wishes  to  differentiate  truth  from  fiction…reality  from  illusion.   A  search  that  has  become  a  desperate  need  for  me. A  search  that  has   emerged  from  the  limitations  of  the  present,  from  the  questions  that  I  no  longer  seems  to  answer. I  have  been  outgrowing  those  pros  and  cons   that  get  to  the  conclusion. I   have  outgrown  the  conclusions. I   have   outgrown   that  complete  which  is  not  the  whole.  I   have  outgrown  all  that  something  that  I  have  known  to  exist. I   have  outgrown  this  myth  to  seek  another. I  know  I  cannot  live  all  these  lives  together.  But  that  doesn’t  make  me  any  lesser. I  have  over  lived  those  ideas  and  ideals  which  I  believed  were  too  strong  to  be  broken. And  I  refuse  to  believe  that  this  conclusion  would  be  uncertain,  it  will  only  change  shape  will  look  different  but  will  have  the  same  form?
I   live  in  a  continuous  war  with   myself  in   search  of   a  peace  that  will  liberate  me  from  here,  and  that  will  bridge  my  vision  to  me.  In  between  the  stability  that  could  rot  me  and  the  motion  that   could  lose  me, I am  trying  to  be  alive.
                                                                         

In  between  that  repetition  that  could  prove  me   nothing  and  the  mutations  that  could  prove  me   everything   I  am   trying  to  keep  me  from  dying.
I   have  outgrown  all  these  corners  and  edges  of  this  zigzag  puzzle only  to  seek  another   beyond  these  edges, beyond  these  corners.  In  search  of   something  new  I  am   giving  up these  boundaries  which  are  worm  eaten, squeezed  and  expanded  by  the  worldly  wise  and  vise,  the  face  wrinkled  by  greed  and  bits  of  failure  and  success  it  had  brought  with  its  morals. 
I  am   giving  up  these  rigid  depths  hot  with  blood  and  sweat  of  worshipers  both  ardent  and  lousy  for  a  new  reason  and  faith.  I  am   waiting  to  be  carried  around  to  this  new  glory.  I  am   waiting  to  be  molded  in  this  shape  of  a  new  faith.
I  am  waiting   to  have  my   doubts  carried  away  with  the  strength  of  its  reason.
I  am  waiting  to  see  its  ability  reflected  in  my  dedication.
I  am   waiting  to  see  it’s  vastness  reflect  in  my   presence.
I  am   living  in  search  of  that  reason  which  can’t  be  further  argued.
I  am  in   search of  that  new  faith  that  can  never  be  questioned.
Yet,  and   I   refuses  to  believe  I  am  living   in  search  of  a  shifting  end. 
                                     


I  am   living  in  search  of  that  perfect  desire, will and  ability  that  will  end  the  need  of  a  mind.
In  search  of  that  mind  which  will  end  the  need  of  a  prayer.
In  search  of  that  prayer  which  will  end  the  need  of  a  heart.
In  search  of  that  heart  which  will  end  the  need  of  the  body.
In   search  of   that  body  which  will  have  no  fear  of  death.
 In  search  of  that  death  which  would  have  no  life  beyond,  and  there  would  be  no  need  for  morals, duties  and  laws  to  preserve  them,  which  can’t  be  altered  by  time,  never  exalted  in  dreams  nor  there  would  be  a  need  to  prove  it  in  deeds,  neither  priced  by  greed  nor  having  boundaries.
 Living   within   old   barriers   I  am    in   search   of   changing   boundaries.
I  refuses  to  believe  new  boundaries  would  be  created,  new  barriers  erected.
I   refuse   to  believe   that  I  would  still   be  living  the  same  life  conditioned  to  be  at  attention  by  different   rules  of  the  same  set  and  I  would  still  be  within  not  without.
I   wish  to  seek  the  proof  of  the  fact  that  there  is  more  of  me  than  this.
I   wish  to  rebel  to  prove  every  past  is  brittle. 
I   wish  a  new  tomorrow  to  prove  myself   that   my   form  can  be   molded  into  a  new  shape. 
This  search  proves  my  love,  my  vanity,  my  passion,  my  reality,  and   sanity.
My   faith  beyond  the  myth  and   my  reason  beyond  the  repeated  cliché.
I   live  in  search  of  a   bigger  brighter  world.
In  search  of   those  words  whose  meanings  lie  not  in  others  head,  in  search  of  those  prayers  those  are  born  not  out  of  others  heart.  In  search  of  that  reality  where  my  dreams  will  not  be  limited,  in  search  of  that  space  where  my  mind  would   not  be  restrained,  in  search  of  a  difference  that  shows.
 
This  is  a  war  between  the  past  saints  and  the  present  giants. 
This  is  a  war  between  a  mind  that  can  conceive  and  those  minds  that  borrow  the  conception.
 This  is  a  war  raging  in   the  mind   between  illusion  and  delusion,  between  wisdom  and  naked  desire  for  power,  between  fiction  realities  are  based  on  and   reality  fiction  is  based  on,  between   too  many  questions  and  very  few  answers.  And  I   sit  wondering   what  did  I  get  out  of  it?
                                          
                                               
I  am  still  as  scared  of  tomorrow  as  I  was   always….I  will  still  be  on  my  knees. I  have  just  changed  the  wall  paper  of   the   prison  but   the   prison  still   has   me.


No comments:

Post a Comment