Of course you like what you do, maybe even love and want to make a living out of it. But basically why do we do what we do? A few examples of who do what and why :
1.Those who are frustrated by the mean, lying, power hungry world around us become politicians and then they go around correcting the mean things they see by back stabbing one and all.
2. Those who are frustrated by diseases become doctors and scientists and practice and test their ideas and ideals on all things as easily procurable as guinea pigs.
5. Those frustrated by the boss at office stand near water coolers and bitch about everything and everyone close to him/ her.
6. Those who are frustrated by all the continuous wars go ahead and make nuclear bombs or try to beg, borrow or steal them. Then plan how and where and on who to drop them so that there could be world peace.
7. Those who are pissed by all the wars but don’t know how to make , beg borrow and steal nuclear bombs join Miss world and Miss Universe and declare their hope in world peace.
8.Those who are frustrated by all the people toiling around them yet get pennies, go ahead and take up a government job. They are the ones that make modern fairy tales and live happily ever after .
9.Those who are frustrated by the entire world’s poverty, disease, hunger, worsening economy and whatnot and realize nothing can be done for anyone but themselves make the government. Then they lie, cheat, do world travel stay in seven star hotels all on tax payers expense and then when there is still a lot of money left that cannot be hidden in sofa cushions they open swiss bank accounts.
10. Now , those who are frustrated by all the above and much much more and cannot do anything, anything at all, about it become artists : they sing, dance, make music, paint, click photographs and write their woes! Of course we do hope someone reads our books or watches our dance or listens to our music and gets excited and goaded enough to do something about our frustrations.
So, Now you know why you have become a writer. So, God bless you.